Thursday, February 14, 2013

My First award


Happy to receive my first award from six friends ....

Thank you Nitijita,Berina,Anusha,Naina ,Memory decorator and Biphasha
 for your love and care.



This award comes with some set of rules.Here are they:

  •      Thank the person who gave you this award
  •       Put the person's link in your blog
  •       Put the logo of this award in your blog
  •       Give this award to 7 blogs which has less than 50 members
  •       Put the links of the 7 blogs
  •       Inform these people about the award
  •       Say 7 things about yourself


Seven friends whom I like to share 

kiranmayee k 

Sridevi murali krishnan 
Priyanka 
Jebin
Apeksha 
Shilpi
Isha


Seven things about me:


  • Love to do paper crafts, crochet ,rangoli and sewing
  • Very poor in  color combination
  • Love to play with  kids
  • I love window shopping
  • I love cycling
  • love gardening
  • I want to learn many crafts 


Once again I thank  Nitijita,Berina,Anusha,Naina ,Memory decorator and Biphasha for your love and care.

Now...Time to  write about this award to new 7 friends


Cheers
Sindhu Manokaran




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award Sindhu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay..was away actually..!!
    this is my first one..thank you so much SINDHU :)

    ReplyDelete