Monday, February 18, 2013

Pink and White card - Tutorial


The card which I posted here got request from my friends to show the side view.. 

We can call this tutorial as mini one because I have included only the base..

Take an a4 size paper and folded it and draw a heart and from the bottom measure 2 cm and draw a line to the end and cut it.








Fold on 2 inch to the center



and fold back at 1.5 inch  and fold the remaining again to the center..



Similarly do for other side also
now cut a slit measuring 1cm from down on left side to two in  the folds in center and in right side cut from top.Join it as we do for cascading cards.



The white strip and white hearts are glued to it.The side view..


Cheers
Sindhu Manokaran


6 comments:

  1. Hey Sindhu ! I had loved this card of yours .Glad you shared the tutorial Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sindhu what a super creative way to make an accordion card..love it.So glad you showed us the secret. Will pin it so that more people discover this beautiful creation on your blog.And Thank you so much for dropping by my blog earlier and appreciating my
    Heart Shaped Box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonia..You are my Inspiration for creating a blog and to write this tutorial also...

      Delete
  4. Awesome tute.. thanks for sharing! The card looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete