Friday, July 26, 2013

Flower Box Pop up Card

Hi Friends..

Here comes my flower Box pop up card….When I saw the tutorial here, I thought of giving a try to it. I just combined “CHARMing challenge” and Crafters corner challenge.

I love to say Thank you all my friends for supporting and encouraging me..Thank you so much friends..
When it is opened..
“Thank you” is an epoxy sticker..Placed in a way that it can also seen in the front.
Challenges Entered:
Catchy Challenges – “CHARMing Challenge”
Crafters Corner – "Thank you so much"

Cheers,
Sindhu Manokaran



8 comments:

  1. Hey Sindhu ! I just loved the idea of pop-up popping through the window !WOnderful card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! such a cuteeee flower pot!!! I love the colours too! Awesome sidhu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.So clever and the flower turned out so cute.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters corner challenge #10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Sindu! This is just amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Catchy Challenges. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!...I really love the pop-up element...It looks so beautiful !

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 10 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the flower pot inside!!Thanks so much for joining us at Catchy Challenges. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your idea of flower pot inside .thanks for joining at catchy challenge.
    megha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sindhu. It's nice that you can see the pop-up element from outside as well.

    ReplyDelete