Sunday, February 5, 2017

S Monogram

Hi friends....I am back with another project Monogram "S" .This is one of my favourite and it is made using the package cardboards.I googled and printed  a "S" and used it as my template.I hand cut four "S" from the cardboard box and layered it ,for some thickness.




I adhere tissue paper and then painted it with yellow and golden color.All the flowers are handmade using handmade papers.I stamped my kids name on punched papers and aligned it on a yellow sheet.



Linking it to 
NBUS - Challenge 10 ( Pearl string and fern leaf die are new stuff)

Rhedd's creative spirit - Feb Challenge Anything goes 
Crafty creations Challenge - Feb Challenge Anything goes
Love to craft challenge - Feb challenge Anything goes






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful monogram... Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monogram is so pretty. Those flowers are a great addition. Beautiful project.Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sindhu..What a great idea..Am gonna try an "R"..:)..will hang it outside my door..This one is looking amazing..and lot of fun too..
    Love
    Richa(your new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Sindhu.... i have recently bought wooden letters... ur post is a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project and love the handmade flowers---Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! LOVE how you've transformed cardboard to something so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite projects of yours which I was able to see in real!!! Love the golden texture and the subtle ye gorgeous decorating
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Love the idea Sindhu..Initially I thought its an MDF Letter..Great texture and design..LOve it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! So elegant. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete